Today I discovered this crazy tool called bodkin. This tool is used to pull elastic, ribbon, cording or drawstring through a casing without having to resort to the bothersome safety pin method.
This tool’s advantages are:
A) It doesn’t hook the fabric up. Since it has a rounded tip, it doesn’t harm the fabric when you pull it through.
B) It doesn’t open up. One of the disadvantages of the safety pin method is that it can open anytime while you’re pulling it and you risk of injury yourself or harm the fabric.
C) You can’t prick yourself.
D) It’s easy to use.
E) It’s inexpensive.
I’m sure I’m forgetting a few advantages but you get the idea. Even if it’s not a must-have item it surely eases the work when you learn to use it. If you can, buy one and tell me your experience!
- the-seer-of-sight likes this
- darksstars likes this
- jinyukuang likes this
- jinyukuang reblogged this from kikiscreativecouture
- kikiscreativecouture reblogged this from fumikosan
- mylifeiscosplay reblogged this from fumikosan
- crayiosthens likes this
- shimizu-k likes this
- prettyvainforaplainjane likes this
- stigmatophiliac likes this
- fumikosan posted this